Thursday, July 3, 2008

Of Money's Ownership of the World That Surrounds Us, by Corey Woods

I spent my childhood in crime ridden areas, where news of deaths ruled;
Maintaining proper health was not an easy task.
One day, my mother left my father
And we settled in the borough of Staten Island.
As an adolescent I had my teeth capped with gold and wore Ralph Lauren Polo goose down sweaters.
I soon realized that I would have to resort to contraband sales to gain monetary success.
This is how it began, spending times with various ragamuffins,
Utilizing guns for jovial pleasures.
Yet it was all a fantasy of an teenager suffering from addictive behavior
As I started to inhale smoke at the age of sixteen.
I ran from the police and performed hired killings for large amounts of money,
Climbing up areas used to evacuate burning buildings.
It became obvious that I would try hard to obtain cooked cocaine and marijuana.
Yet the two's combination was physically and mentally detrimental.
I also was known to commit crimes to become successful
As I robbed young Caucasian men at basketball courts.
I continued this downward spiral while wearing those same Polo sweaters.
Life was harsh and stiff, much like the hide of cows.
One day I had an epiphany and realized I was continuing down a troubling path,
So I found a group of supportive and kind friends and turned my life around.
Soon I was buying kilograms of contraband from oversea countries
Driving Multi Purpose Vans by Mazda while making a weekly salary of $40,000!
So, my friend, give my success the respect it deserves, or else I will have to resort to using my 9mm firing arm.
Ch-chick-POW! Move from the gate now

...Whipped C.R.E.A.M.

No comments: