Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Silicon Mafia left a message in my bed today.


Scary, huh?

So I haven't really unpacked all my stuff since summer started, and I really don't think I ever will. But I've found a new great unpacking technique which includes dumping out the trashbags filled with the shit I had accumulated over the past year at Davis onto my bed and then sifting to find what I want and then putting everything back in the bag (yeah, I'm that lazy). Well I was looking for my Richard Nixon mask today, so I emptied a bag and put it all back. At least I thought I did. I woke up to this sucker lying next to me in bed. I guess my USB cord that was already on the verge of death snapped, severing it's head.



But I think it's more than just me being lazy and not putting everything away. When I found the dismembered cord I looked at my laptop, suspecting that it was he who did the deed. Maybe my laptop is trying to tell me that it needs to be shut down more often than once a week, or maybe it's scaring me into casting it's godson in my new movie. Or maybe my laptop wants me to get off my lazy ass and get a job or start writing more blog posts to build a portfolio. And to that i say Truth Fairy.

No comments: